With investment insecurity at the forefront of iPSC leaders’ minds, it has never been more prevalent to establish reliable, collaborative and long-term partnerships with gold standard service providers. As the largest meeting dedicated solely to iPSC-derived drug development, the 3rd Annual iPSC-Derived Cell Therapies Summit provides the perfect opportunity to network with the top companies pioneering iPSC-based drug development in an intimate and focussed forum.
Showcase your expertise in genetic engineering, scale-up capacities, cell-banking and refined differentiation technologies to decision makers, actively looking for these solutions. Don’t miss out on the exclusive opportunity to align with iPSC leaders and accelerate iPSC-derived cell therapies to the clinic.
Experts Need Your Help With:
- Establishing genomic integrity and maintaining safety during gene editing processes
- Developing reliable pre-clinical models to confidently recapitulate disease indications to ensure more robust preclinical data
- Meaningful product characterization through high quality analytical tests for potency, efficacy and toxicology
- Providing safe and reproducible starting materials and cell-lines to form a top-quality master cell bank
- Maintaining efficacy and regulatory compliance through scale-up across the pre-clinical pipeline
Demonstrate the value of your services to decision makers actively looking for long-term, collaborative partnerships to support the advancement of iPSC-derived therapies to the clinic
Network with 130+ key opinion leaders in the cell therapy space to revolutionize the future of iPS based cell therapies
Understand the biggest challenges being faced by iPSC drug developers from the 30+ expert speakers to identify market gaps and inform your commercial strategy for 2023 and beyond